Xi Class Admission 2024-25 All College Bangladesh Board

Xi Class Admission 2024 for All Colleges of Bangladesh Education Board. The online application through xiclassadmission.gov.bd will start on 26 May 2024 according to the official announcement. Interested candidates can submit the HSC Admission form online and via Mobile SMS.

The results for this year’s SSC and equivalent examinations were released on 12 May 2024. Subsequently, the Ministry of Education has published the admission policy for the 2024-25 academic year for Class 11. This year, the online application process for student admissions will start on 26 May 2024 and will continue until 11 June. Classes are scheduled to begin on 30 July.

Xi Class Admission 2024

According to the Dhaka Education Board, the list of selected students for the first phase of admissions will be published on June 23, as per the schedule. Students must confirm their admission by 29 June. The application process for the second phase will begin on 30 June and will continue until 2 July.

Xi Class Admission 2024

The results for the students who applied in the second phase will be announced on July 4. On the same day, the results of the first phase of migration will also be released according to preferences. The confirmation process for the students selected in the second phase will start on 5 July and will continue until 8 July.

The schedule for Class 11 admissions states that the third phase of applications will begin on July 9 and will continue until July 10. The results of the second phase of migration and the third phase will be announced on July 12. Students must confirm their admissions from July 13 to July 14. The admission process for all selected students will start on 15 July and will last for 10 days, concluding on 25 July. Classes for the HSC 1st Year will commence on 30 July.

College Admission form xiclassadmission.gov.bd

In 2024, students can apply for 11 Class Admission under Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board can submit online through the website http://www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. By paying an application fee of 150 Taka, students can apply to a minimum of five and a maximum of ten colleges based on their preferences. As in previous years, admissions to the Class 11 will be based on the student’s exam results.

Step by step to apply

  • First, visit the official website at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd
  • On the Homepage, click on the “Admission Form”.
  • This will redirect you to a new page.
  • Now, enter your SSC Roll Number, Board Name, Exam Year, and Registration Number.
  • Tap on the “Submit” option or press the “Enter” button for the next step
  • Student’s GPA, School name, and other information will be displayed on the screen.
  • Select at least 5 Colleges and 10 Colleges max.
  • Click on the “Preview” button to re-check the application.
  • Finally, tap on the “Submit” button to confirm the application.

A student’s placement in a college will be determined based on their merit, quota (if applicable), and preferences from the colleges they applied to. Admissions will be based solely on the results of the SSC or equivalent examinations.

Also Read: HSC Admission 2024

According to the admission guidelines, 93% of the total vacant seats for Xi Class admission will be considered under the ‘merit quota’ and will be open to all. The remaining 7% will be reserved, with 5% for children of freedom fighters and 2% for children of officers and employees working under the Ministry of Education and its affiliated institutions.

Admission Confirmation Fee

The authority of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka said in the notice that the guidelines also state that MPO-listed institutions in Dhaka metropolis can charge a maximum admission fee of 5,000 Taka, while those outside the metropolis can charge up to 3,000 Taka. MPO-listed institutions in district headquarters and upazilas can charge 2,000 and 1,500 Taka respectively.

Non-MPO Bengali version schools in Dhaka metropolis can charge a maximum admission fee of 7,500 Taka, while non-MPO English version schools can charge up to 8,500 Taka. Outside the metropolis, non-MPO Bengali version schools can charge up to 5,000 Taka and English version schools up to 6,000 Taka.

No transfer certificate (TC) for Xi Class Admission students can be issued without prior approval from the relevant education board. Similarly, admissions based on transfer certificates issued by educational institutions without prior board approval will not be accepted.

For admissions through transfer certificates, the college or equivalent institution must submit the necessary documents, including the registration fee, to the relevant education board within 15 days of the student’s admission.

Leave a Comment